All Saints Academy.
Teaching Assistant (Two Posts)
Post 1 – Permanent
Post 2 – Fixed term to 31st December 2018 pending a staff structure review
Salary Details for both posts: £15,375 – £17,772 Pro Rata* (Grade 2/3) **
Contract type for both posts: 29.16 hours per week, term-time only plus 2 INSET days
*The salary stated is based on full time equivalent of 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year and this will be pro rata based on the details above
** When you reach the top of grade 2 you will have the opportunity to be assessed against the criteria for grade 3 and if successful will progress to grade 3.
The Governing Body at All Saints Academy are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good numeracy and literacy skills
- Has experience of working in a primary school
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
- Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
- A happy and welcoming learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please speak with our Headteacher, Courtenay Walls on 01226 752293.
To download an application please visit… http://allsaints.stmarysacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/
Please indicate on your application if you are interested in post 1 or post 2. If you would like to apply for both posts, one application can be submitted however please state posts 1 and 2 clearly on your form.
The closing date for all applications is: Wednesday 24th January 2018 at 2.00pm
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.